RE: IH Fridge

Laura,

Is the fridge too small?  Is the rubber seal filthy? etc, etc.

You can get a used fridge at a moving sale for $200, I think. Probably less
if it's avacado!

If you move it, don't tip it unless you have to.  If you tip it, leave it
off a few days standing up before you turn it back on.  If it has the big
round motor on top, then it's really old, and actually worth some money.
I've seen them go for several hundred buck, and heard that they can go for
as much as $800!

Of course, the old fridges last forever.  You can clean up the rubber just
fine usually - it's better quality than what they sell today.

I bought a 50 year old freezer a few years back that's working great.  It
looks like a big white cryogenics capsule too!

Man, I would love to get a big white IH fridge!

Ken