IH Fridge

While I was in a fellow grad students office the other
day, I finally really looked at the old fridge that's
in there.  Plain as day "International Harvest" across
the middle and the IH symbol top, center.

It stands about 4 feet and has one large door.

The office is in the basement where the meat
slaughter/fabrication lab used to be from the 30's
until the 70's.

So no telling how long this fridge has been there.
Still runs too.

I am in process of trying to develop a plan to replace
it w/ a regular fridge and claim it as my own. If I
replace it with a better one, then I am actually
helping out, right?  Kinda a rescue mission.

===
Laura Busch
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST,....THINKS SLOWEST

1973 Scout II Green & Blue