Skyjacking the Fleckster

Boy do i know how you feel, I have my own small business (after hours) and
getting any kind of break is a bear. Skyjacker called information and asked
for a phone and address listing for my business name, since the phone and
address are in my name and not the business, they were unsuccessful => I
was not suitable to sell their stinks products. So sell Warn or somebody
else, they're better anyway.

Terry  Rust

No good can ever result from any attempt to set one of these fiery zealots
to rights, either in fact or principle. They are determined as to the facts
they will believe, and the opinions on which they will act. Get by them,
therefore, as you would by an angry bull; it is not for a man of sense to
dispute the road with such an animal."
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 24 Nov. 1808, to his grandson