Fwd: possible scout set up?

Afternoon Digesters,

Congrats Tom on getting it to run. We knew you could do it. ;)

My son sent me this. Now I know it isn't an IH or even IH powered, but can't
we apply this to our IH vehicles? I don't know how much torque it has or the
mpg, but at over 700 hp AND ZERO emissions, it piqued my interest.

<< Check it out

<A
HREF="http://www.truckworld.com/4x4-OffRoad/96-1957TurboWillys/1957TurboWillys
.html">PROPANE POWERED TWIN TURBO WILLYS 4X4 FEATURE (…
</A>
He he he.... >>

http://www.truckworld.com/4x4-OffRoad/96-1957TurboWillys/1957TurboWillys.html

STeve