From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #845
Date: Mon, May 17, 1999, 11:10 AM

From: George Humphrey <gbhx@domain.elided>
Subject: Tranny leak

           My 727 tranny is leaking pretty bad. I've tracked the leak
down to the cooler send and return, gearshift control, throttle lever
area.(Drivers side middle of tranny) John H. suggested to someone else
awhile ago that the control seal may be leaking. Can this seal be
replaced without dropping the tranny? Is it accessible after dropping
the
pan? Has anyone replaced this seal?

George H
72 Scout II