Re: Australian subscriber

John and others,

Gee, I'd much rather read the gun posts than the "my Mac/PC/abacus is bigger
than yours" debate.

Oh, and just so I don't get in trouble here's my IH tidbit:  I figured out
this weekend that 4 of the 8 current Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
Officers (me included) own IH vehicles.  Obviously a high quality
organization.

Stacey (who likes guns, but HATES country music and generalizations) Muncie

Secretary, Midwest Trail Runners Four Wheel Drive Club, Inc.
Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association  1998 Club of the Year
http://members.aol.com/MWTR/index.html

Membership Director, Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
http://www.off-road.com/~ifwda/