ICQ...IH paint, etc...

Hello....I have updated my ICQ system recently, and accidentally wiped out
my listings.  Please resend your requests to me again so I can set it up
one more time!

My ICQ UIN:  33749454

Thanks!!

IH Stuff:

So soon I will be getting my Scout ready for painting.  We are going to rip
out the rusting rockers and replace them with fiberglas parts, replace the
windshield (more on that later) and repair some rust on the windshield
frame, and remove the bumpers for replacement with "new" ones.

I am also hoping to swap out the current axles (open 3.07's) for my pair of
3.73's with Detroit tru-trac and Track lok (back) during this venture.  If
possible, I'm going to upgrade the spring plates to a more non-rock
catching design ;) and a number of other smaller things.

I CANT WAIT.... (darn tax return mixups...)