Re: Country Rock & Taco,KFC,Dominoes

Ted:

You're right of course. That's how long it's been since I've even listened
to them. I have both Marshall Tucker and The Outlaws. But alas, they're on
vinly and I'm too darn lazy with a large collection of CDs to drag out the
records, clean them up, put them on the turntable and have to flip them half
way through.

I'm afraid Howard's comment about my memory was all too true!

Tom H.

One who was also there, but now it is just a pleasant memory - kind of
hazy - but still pleasant!