Re: m/c swap, off topic threads

>FWIW, as interested as I am in some of the recen toff topic threads, my
>very limited time for the Digest has had me wishing for a moderated list
>lately :) Just a thought and my $.02......
>
>Jim

Although I was just (accidently- I meant to send to Ted only) guilty of
doing the off topic thread thing, I agree wholeheartedly.  I've wanted to
jump into the computer thing (Mac) and the gun things (I'm all for them)
but haven't.  Richard must be busy or not reading the posts, because he
usually would have brought us back on course by now.

MY .02¢ :-)

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"