Degeneration of the quality of IHC digest posts.

I understand we're all good friends here, but the ammount of chatter over
useless trivia that is about 4 degrees of seperation from anything IHC is
puling down the quality of the digest.

Music discussions?
Computer discussions?
Gun discussions?

I admit, I've entered into some of those threads, but the tounge-in-cheek
dissing was a subtle nudge to get people off the topic. I don't continue
those threads.

If you see a post where someone makes reference to something non-IHC, pause
a moment before you hit "Reply-all".
I don't mind some random info from time to time, but discuss with those
people about that NON-IHC topic in private mail. Please. The Digest versions
used to be a good place to search up till about 2 months ago. Since then the
percentage of relavent info has dropped off.

I work in the computer industry for a large ISP. I subscribe to the digest
to get info on my ESCAPE from that. I am an avid gun owner, but I don't talk
about IHC's in gun digests. I collect .MP3's (6000+ cataloged at this
point), but I don't talk about IHC in the .MP3 #IRC channels because it is
irrelavent when I'm looking for a specific album.

Please don't let IHC-Digest turn into Jeep-Digest. Own your part of it.

REPLY PRIVATELY.