RE: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

>>Hmmm, I say let the media mouthpieces go to it.  I felt each of these people
>>to be uninformed extremist, wackos, probably just in it for the publicity.
>>Rather than trying to work out reasonable solutions they're each off the
>>deepend.  Yuck.
>>
>>Of course if they messed with my IH, I'd be just like that! ;-)
>>
>>Ken Farmer
>>1980 Scout
>>1975 Travelall
>>1974 Travelall
>>shot expert with my m-16 five times, coached marines on the rifle range,
>>I've got a SKS around here someplace with a 37 round mag, and about 500
>>rounds, and I'd probably support *hand gun* control
>>
>>...but that discussion will have to wait for another list
>
>But--given your obvious skills, Ken--doesn't that just mean that you
>believe your hand can control your gun to hit what you choose to aim at??
>
>Greg

Thinking about this a little bit more, Ken!

Perhaps there is a good reason why Hilly is so strongly in favor of gun
control--

Maybe she's seen jarheads who f*cked up semantically within their Gunny's
earshot, and got to march around for an hour doing the old "This is my
rifle, this is my gun, this one's for shootin', this one's for f*n!" drill!

Cudda made her decide that "gun" control would be just the thing for Billy!!

Regards, Greg