RE: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

Greg Herman wrote:

> But--given your obvious skills, Ken--doesn't that just mean that you
> believe your hand can control your gun to hit what you choose to aim at??

Nope - sorry to disappoint.  I really enjoy target shooting (and I should
probably get a more accurate rifle).  I'd probably enjoy getting a good
target pistol and developing some skill with it.  But, I don't like
handguns.  I can't think of any redeeming features for them - not even the
2nd Amend.

And, I hope that won't stop us from getting along! ;-)

One of the great things about this list is that it supports a "virtual
community".  We've gotten to know each other well enough, that the
discussion frequently wanders off-topic.  That's fine.  That's the same
thing that happens when you spend a weekend with a bunch of IH folks.

One of the challenges is to deal with the differences...

Ken Farmer