Re: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

Wow.

By the responses you would think Rosie suggested that Jeeps are better
than IHs or that she was going to put a chevy 350 in her travelall. My
personal belief is: if someone wants a hand gun (or heroin, or some
other fun and dangerous thing etc..) let them have it; just don't bring
them into my house. I must concede that I don't see how her views can be
viewed as treasonous. I think it would be a bad thing for pro-gun
activists to deny someone's right to express their opinion. We have the
Rosies and the Rushes. Somewhere in between has to lie some sanity.

Majority rule is great unless you ask 4 wolves and a sheep what they
should have for dinner.

Peace,
Eric (doning my asbestos underware) Hegstrom

-----
Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious.  -Oscar Wilde