RE: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

Hmmm, I say let the media mouthpieces go to it.  I felt each of these people
to be uninformed extremist, wackos, probably just in it for the publicity.
Rather than trying to work out reasonable solutions they're each off the
deepend.  Yuck.

Of course if they messed with my IH, I'd be just like that! ;-)

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout
1975 Travelall
1974 Travelall
shot expert with my m-16 five times, coached marines on the rifle range,
I've got a SKS around here someplace with a 37 round mag, and about 500
rounds, and I'd probably support *hand gun* control

...but that discussion will have to wait for another list