From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #834
Date: Thu, May 13, 1999, 10:28 PM

Subject: Taco,KFC,Dominoes commercial

I just saw that commercial. It is definantly a 800, I think. After
seeing the premise of the commercial, the girl, the dog and the old
guy,
take off in the caddy while leaving the scout parked on the side of
the
road. If it were me I would leave the caddy and take the Scout! Which
would you rather fight a battle in, a caddy or a Scout?