From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #835
Date: Fri, May 14, 1999, 8:06 AM

Subject: Re: Taco,KFC,Dominoes commercial

   Speaking of the greatest musician country or southern rock/pop,
Charlie Daniels is coming to my area June 12 and I'll be there if I
have
to crawl all the way. (Which, concidering I have only one running
Scout
at the moment I may have to do just that)
    While Ol' Saline does look like the great CD, I would be willing
bet that he doesn't sing like him. John L and Bill T, you guys spent
time in the desert with him, does he sing out there as well as tell
stories? That may explain why coyotes howl at night! <g>

_____Dan Nees_____