Re: Subject: Third Seat-T'all

>Michael,
>   I've bought some IH paper from the 60's to go with my T'all, and it
shows
>the third seat directly in line with the spare tire in the rear.  That
means
>the width of the seat must be shorter by the the thickness of the spare
>tire.  If the overall width of the T'all did not change in 69 with the body
>style change I think that a pre 69 third seat might fit.  Good luck, and
>please keep us informed!
>
>Mike Stenstrom

Mike-

Thanks for the help.  However, my T'all is a '63-'69 model, and the seat is
from a '62-slightly different body, but I think it will fit.  Also think I
am getting the arm rests that mount back on the wheel wells along with the
seat!!!  The gent may be doing away with the whole body from the '62, so I
may get the whole thing.  If so, it is rusty and may not be worth restoring,
but then I can take out the plywood floorboard from this one, with the
original mounting brackets-similar to modern ones, with one "post" that a
hook slides under, and another "latch" that the other half of the frame
clicks into-or so it appears.  i don't have the seat and the floor together
to compare right now!

Michael