Taco,KFC,Dominoes commercial

I just saw that commercial. It is definantly a 800, I think. After
seeing the premise of the commercial, the girl, the dog and the old guy,
take off in the caddy while leaving the scout parked on the side of the
road. If it were me I would leave the caddy and take the Scout! Which
would you rather fight a battle in, a caddy or a Scout?

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org