RE: Taco,KFC,Dominoes commercial

I think it's an 80.  With the shots you see, it may be nearly impossible to
tell. Its definitely early to mid-60s Scout.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but
if it's a cab top and you only see the front and partial side, the only way
to significantly tell is the type of windows.  That is if there is a vent
window it could be either, but if there is *no* vent window, then it's
probably got sliding windows ... therefore a Scout 80.

<shameless.plug>
Check out the vent windows on my 800A
(http://www.krusty-motorsports.com/~bryan/scout), then click on the 1999
Dixie Regionals Pictures link and you can see the sliding windows on my
father-in-law's Scout 80.  And while you're there, enjoy the sights of the
Charlotte Regionals.
</shameless.plug>

Didn't someone in CA mention they had a red scout that was going to be used
in some kind of television production?