Scout for sale - Ohio

A guy near Dayton has a '79 Scout II for sale. He's asking $850 for it, but
I think it can move considerably lower. I'm considering buying it to part
out but only if some of you are interested in the extra parts. Here's what I
know:
304 engine, runs great, 84K miles
Brand new Dunlop RV rover 30X9.5 tires
4 speed manual
2 speed transfer case I think
Hard top excellent, sliding windows
Doors good, front triangle wings perfect
Floor and rockers shot. Very little salvage sheet metal.
Heavy duty springs
Dash and gauges very good.
Interior perfect. Black plaid buckets and bench. Console good too.
Front grill, lights, very good
Windshield good. Frame shot
Dana 44 3.54 axles

If anyone is interested in parts let me know. I'm interested in the axles.
I'll only buy it I can get rid of the remaining parts in the near future.
Call (937) 473-3884 or email me.

John Staub
'79 Scout II Sierra

Front and rear axle spoken for