Re: gas out

I think "economic Darwinism" would be more appropriate.
< begin banjos >
So I guess the civil rights act was unnatural in that fact that it tried
to guarantee equal opportunity regardless of race. Sort of going in the
face of "Ethnic Darwinism".

And why do we allow those handicapped people to park in all the best
spaces. I think we should let them fight it out with the rest of us.
Federally funded special education programs for developmentally disabled
children? Let them fend for themselves.
< end banjos >

trickle down theory of economics:
  "If I lie in this gutter long enough eventually I'll get trickled on."

Peace,
Eric

Oh yea, speaking of health care and auto repair. Did anyone see Trauma
on TLC last Wednesday when that guy got a 2" deep gas from ear to chin
when his fan busted while he was working on his car. They patched him up
but the trauma was so bad that he suffered a massive stroke and ended up
buying the farm 5 weeks later. Scary. I don't know why I watch that
show.

-eh

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\