Scout for Sale

   I got this e-mailed to me, I don't know the guy, nor do I know where
it is located. E-mail him yourselves, please.

I've got a 1973 scout II with a 345 V8, 4 inch spring lifts, good tires,
hard top, soft top, roll bar.  I dropped a piston out of the engine
sunday and can't bring myself to overhaul it.  If you or anyone you
know wants to buy a good looking scout and do a little engine work on it
let me know.  jasoncouch@domain.elided

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org