3-in-One Tool

Digesters-

A month or so ago there was a thread about a 3-in-1 tool for pressing
out spring bushings. As I recall it was available from Harbor Freight on
sale at their stores for about $35-40. There seem to be two of these.
The one on their Internet site is $65 and is  P/N 37383-0VGA. The one in
their Spring 1999 catalog is $40 and is P/N 38335-0ADH. The first person
I talked with there stated that the cheaper one replaced the other one.
A second call to them stated that they look alike but are made by two
different manufacturers and the more expensive one is higher quality.

Can anyone tell me if they have experienced this type of inconsistency
with Harbor Freight? Also does anyone have one of these tools and know
which part number they have?

Charlie Bierly
1978 Traveler
1978 Traveltop