Re: 3-in-One Tool

Yea we buy stuff from Harbor Freight here sometimes. I've talked with
the manager at the store in town and he says it is sort of catch as
catch can. They have a lot of stuff that's not in the catalog or on the
internet. There are also many small strange items that appear in their
catalog (or on the internet) that they don't stock. The store in town
will give you the internet or catlog price if you bring in a catalog or
printout of the web page. Sometimes the same item (p/n and all) will be
advertised at 3 different prices in the catalog, on the web, and at the
display in the store.  Makes sense though. They sell stuff at rock
bottom and they purchase random lots of stuff that they can get a good
deal on. It's a great place to buy lots of stuff that doesn't need to be
of commercial quality (even though I have heard good stuff about some of
their products -- the titanium nitride drill bits come to mind).

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\