Re: Fuel Pump draining Thermoquad

John Hofstetter wrote:

> The Thermoquad I had on my Terra was the only carb I ever owned that
> had the fuel bowls go dry, but I know that others have experienced it
> on a variety of carbs.  Actually, for many years, this phenomenon was

My problem was/is the fuel line FROM the pump to the carb.  The original
fuel line was in poor shape and not worm-clamped tight enough and thus
it would slowly leak fuel out.  I fixed it, too bad I only had 3/8" fuel
line and not 5/16 handy.  I just made doubly sure the fuel line is
clamped tight, and it seems much better now.  I won't notice a small
puddle of fuel leaking from the pump, anyhow.

-Tom