Re: Cutting the FRONT of the rear wheel well

The very top of the wheel  well wasn't cut.  The cut was kinda tapered the
majority of the material being taken off the bottom.  My original thought
was to make clearance for tire chains. It may very well be the point that
needs the most taken of for articualtion purposes might not have been cut
enough to move the axle forward.  Again it's something that will have to be
tested by putting on a tall tire.  The easieast way for you to replicate my
cut is to find the centerline of the rear axle, make a cardboard cut out of
the of the rear half of the fender, (you'll have a kinda a half moon shape)
now once you have the shape cut out of the rear half of the fender well flip
it over to cover the front half of the fender well.  There you go thats
approximately the area I cut out.  I tapered the cut at the top line a
little more so it flowed well.
Rik