Re: Time for a Spring Over

I had to ask because I'm sure I will get around to a spring over one day.
Last time I was cutting out a couple rusted areas and welding in new metal I
enlarged my rear wheel wells by trimming off a couple inches in front of the
rear tires.  I now have the rear tires centerd in the wheel well.  I was
anticipating moving the rear axle forward an 1in during the spring over.  I
might have to put a 35in tire on the rear axle and flex it to see if I
should move the spring centers.
Rik