Re: front ends

I know that '70s IH Dana 70 front ends have the tie rod behind the axle.

Jerry Muncie

In a message dated 5/11/1999 2:40:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
rik@domain.elided writes:

<< In the last couple days I noyiced and older say early 60's IHC pick-up with
 a front end that had a tie rod behind the front axle with a large 5 bolt lug
 pattern, and today I saw a mid 70's Dodge with the tie rod behind the front
 axle with the std 8 lug wheel pattern.  What axles are these?
 Rik >>