Electrical and Prozac

Al,

Did you check the fusible link? It's under dash by the ignition switch. It
is a ceramic looking thing mounted to the steering column. My fusible links
were orange. Sounds like it could also be a short somewhere.

I could think of much worse things like the engine siezed but I perfer to
wear the rose colored glasses for a while.

Vinnie,

Prozac huh? Can you send me more info directly? Unless the rest of the
Digesters want to get off the damn computer topic and move on to something
interesting <dodging flames now!>

Kendude

Ken

Help:  Bought a new 75 Scout over the weekend.  While flushing out the
road tar the PO had for oil I was leaving the engine run.  About 10
minutes later the engine just shut off as tho the key was turned off.  I
now have;  no lights no accessories no gauge movement,no start, no power
at coil with switch on.  I have power at the battery connection on the
starter.and no further.  No blown fuses.  Any body got any ideas as to
what the check?   TIA

Al