Re: Electrical Failure (Still)

Well since everything doesn't work it is most probably a single
connection is open. The only thing I can think of is to work back from
the battery. Maybe it's the Ammeter. Do you have an Amp guage? Doesn't
everything run through that (except the big wire for the starter). If
you do have one check if there's power on one side of it and not the
other. If so get a new one or make a jumper (of the same gauge or
thicker as the feed wire to it).

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\