Electrical Failure (Still)

Guys:  Jiggled the bulkhead connectors looked for obvious burned wires,
nothing.  Ignition switch is in Collum (sp) so no Fusible link by it
that I know about. I don't understand why everything is out. That seems
like battery but the cables and the battery all have power flowing to
them. Anybody got any helpfull hints? I have a wiring diagram in a 78
Shop Manual but some of these wires have been spliced and rerouted in 28
years. Centech or Painless wiring  might be my only hope.  TIA

Al