Re: Leaky carb

>Ross and Mike,
>
>When I had a 2210 on my 345, it would drain the float bowl in about a week
>also. Exactly 29 pumps of the pedal while cranking it over and the thing
>would fire right up.
>
>So, instead of doing the right thing, I threw on a 2300. Fires right up
>everytime, even when sitting for a week. So, I'm guessing it doesn't have
>be a fuel pump thing.

Ken, Ross, and Mike-oh, wait, I'm Mike!

Yes, if we are talking about times of a week or so sitting, this is plenty
of time for your carb to drain enough to have this effect.  And if you are
talking about 29 pumps of the accelerator, ditto.

In my case that I was mentioning before, it would do this any time it sat
for more than four hours, and would take a minimum of sixty pumps while
cranking to catch and fire.  For years I walked around with a right calf a
full seven inches larger than my left!  Good thing I got rid of that
beast!!!

Michael