Leaky carb

Ross and Mike,

When I had a 2210 on my 345, it would drain the float bowl in about a week
also. Exactly 29 pumps of the pedal while cranking it over and the thing
would fire right up.

So, instead of doing the right thing, I threw on a 2300. Fires right up
everytime, even when sitting for a week. So, I'm guessing it doesn't have to
be a fuel pump thing. Might want to check your vacuum lines and make sure
they are all happy and in the right place. Mine are hopelessly f**ked up.
But it runs good mostly.

Ken

<lots of snipping>

ROSS SAID-
My 2 bbl 345 has come up with a new problem. If it sits for more than a week
or two (I haven't narrowed it further, 1 week is OK -  2.5  is not) it
looses
all the gas in the bowl.

MIKE REPLIED-
I'm saying fuel pump.  I have had a similar problem, and it was mainly fuel
pump.  Once the diaphragm goes in the pump, the fuel starts leaking back.

<end miscellaneous snippage>