Bad lights

   I fixed the tail light in Bad yesterday. I had blinkers, brakes, but
no marker light out of the passenger side tail light. I decided it was
time to do it since I have been pulled over twice in the last couple of
weeks for it.
   The problem was the wire conector was very corroded, the DPO had
spliced in lamp cord wire for trailer lights, and 28 year old wire
insulation.
   I ended up splicing the wire around the connector plug instead of
trying to salvage it. I still don't have a back up light on that side,
but it doesn't matter because for some reason the bulb wont stay in the
socket for the back-up lights.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org