Thermostats

Steve S said:
>If you can't find one let me know and I'll get one and ship it to you.
>AutoZone sells them for $4.95.

Cool, RS P/N 370-180, right?  I tried to get one at the local Pep Boys,
and they claim they do not carry them.  Curiously, they do have a
huge selection of Stant, including units that appear the same as the
RobertShaw.  I didn't know the P/N, and as I recall, the book only
listed the other style.

I'll be in Virginia Mon-Wed (Tyson's Corner) so I can go check the
web and see if there is an Autozone in the area.  If there is, I'm
all set.  Anyone else in Seattle need one?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup
No cooling problems, just preventive maint.