Re: Towing

Oh yeah, I was kinda speaking in general terms.  Surely you should be able
to tow something which weighs more that the towing vehicle, certainly
eighteen wheelers do.  I'm certainly no expert on the matter, nor an
engineer.  I think the key thing would be how much weight is transferred to
the towing vehicle, and how much weight is aft of the axles working against
you.  All I'm saying, is that once a trailer pulls you down the highway
backwards, you don't take many chances.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided