Re: Thermostats

Allan,

That's the part number I used.  Works great.

Don't let anyone tell you the Stant is the same.  Peek into the thermostat
housing when you put the RobertShaw in.  There's even a valve seat cast in
there.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776