Re: Think before you buy...

>Jeff,
>Your 1st Amendment rights allow you to say anything you care to say,
>regardless of its validity.
>

>Oh and one more thing...
>The whole GUI (Graphical User Interface) or the whole windows look
>wasn't
>invented by Apple... It was Xerox who first came up with this... so
>both
>Apple or Microcrap stole it...
>
>OK enough ranting...

(LOTS snipped)

Here I sit at my IIFX, gotta get something newer--but apple built it too
good to get me motivated consistently to do anything precipitous-- (the
Plus is in the closet) --And, like my IHC's I bought the FX used but cheap,
then hopped it up some. The plus was free.

The G-3's appear to be a fine machine--but the big question in my mind is
whether Linux has been ported to run on the Power PC hardware--seems to me
that such an arrangement would be BLINDINGLY quick!

The MAC OS is well ahead of Micro$haft (both NX and windoze) , but it is
hardly streamlined any more. I am greatly enamored of the Linux style
free-ware concept--as I am certainly tired of supporting the geeks who
write the for pay style of software (either Macro$quish or MAC oriented),
and use the obscene profits therefrom to buy/build idiotic rice rockets!

Regards, Greg