From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #802
Date: Wed, May 5, 1999, 1:57 PM

Are you sure about this Dan?  If this is the commercial I am thinking
of,
I have seen it, and the truck (from what I can tell) isn't an IH,
since
you can see some company lettering in the brief moment the truck is on
the
screen.  The only letter I have been able to make out is a "G", and I
don't think there is an "G" in International, or Harvestor, or
Company,
but maybe Hofs needs to clarify?:)  But I could be wrong...  Get it on
tape and post it to your website and then we can all take a look.