TriCounty Knuckles

Hooray.  Two weeks (or so) later than I expected them, my TriCounty Gear
knuckle and raised steering arm for the passenger side, cross-over
steering on my race Scout II w/ FS Chevy truck front axle arrived!!

Too bad they cut off the tie-rod attachment that I need to re-use the
stock (Chevy) tie-rod and use the raised arm just for my cross-over steering.

d'oh.

I guess that knuckle is going back to TriCounty soon.

Good news is, I acquired a drill press last weekend, and the only thing I
need to do to the flat-top knuckle I already have is drill and tap.
Guess who also owns a 1/2-20 tap? ;-)  I can use the steering arm as a
template.  Everything else is here for me.

Naturally I took plenty of pictures for my website of how this setup's
going to work.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
Back to working on the racer!