Dana 30?

Howard and or anyone else,
   I have a D30 in the front of my 71 SII. I swapped in Power Steering
out of a 78 which included the Pitman Arm, but the rest of the steering
is the same.
   Now my question is, did IH add castor to the D30? My 71 tracks and
steers and returns to center much better than my other 2 Scouts. It
feels like there is some caster in the axle housing.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org