Re: Trans Cooler/Cruise Control

"John A. Landry" wrote:
> >Be scientific and add a trans oil temp gauge!
>
> Don't need one!  I have a cooler and I know it's cool enough!  There's only
> so much room under the dash for the 34 other gauges I have.

John's not kidding!  Did you look inside his Traveler in Tulare, Tom H?

Now, if space were a concern, you could always cut the transmission
tunnel cover and put the gauge in there like Mark Korsten did... That
is, if you're not squeamish about punching MORE holes in your truck than
are there through "natural" causes..

-Tom