Re: tranny seals

Jim,
   Really? Yes the 4x4 rear seal is different for the 727. But, I
believe it was Tom Lang? that couldn't get the right seal for his 2x 727
and said that the rear seal I used for the 4x4 might have been what he
needed and by my examination of the parts manual showed the 2x and 4x4
seals to be the same.
   Was the seal you used a single one piece, or was it two seals
installed back to back?

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org