Re:

I'm in the middle of the wiring mess right now so it is at it's worst as far
as looks go.  It is my plan that it will be good looking when I'm done but
nothing I do is ever as good as I would like it.  I have loom for the engine
compartment and I bought a bunch of wire ties for the dash.  I used the
stock dash wiring in a few places, dash lights(so they are connected to a
dimmer), fuel sender wires, and the heater fan wires I've left alone.
Rik