flacky pretronix !

Well,
 I tore out the $70 hi-tech pretonix ignitor a couple of days ago and
put in some $4.99 points. My missing after warmup appears to have
disappeared. I do not claim victory. I fear that as soon as I've claimed
to fix the problem it will reappear. After changing them out I had to
rotate my distributor a good amount (maybe 20degrees) ccw to get back to
TDC timing. This seems very strange (and yes I had the vacuum advance
disabled).

Guardedly optimistic,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\