Re: ihc-digest V6 #789

I am sure some, but definately not all, people on this list own another
vehicle with lower emaissions and higer gas mileage than their IH. I for
one do most of my commuting in my Saturn (34MPG on the highway and I
could probably sit in a closed garage for a long time with the engine
running). Well if my memory is correct there is someone else on this
list who also runs a Saturn backup. I was thinking of flat towing the
Saturn (they're really good for that ) behind the travelall and then I
can run to the parts store when needed. The back seats fold down so I
could probably get an axle in there if necessary :).  That would have
saved my bacon a few times in the past. Obviously I would have to leave
the Saturn at the trailhead when heading off-road.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\