From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #788
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 1999, 2:24 PM

From: ldupliss@domain.elided
Subject: Brakes

Digesters-  I am sick of my heavy brake pedal.  I remember someone's
web
page with directions on how to convert to a hydro-boost brake system
from a
ch*vy.  Anyone out there tried this?  Is there a better way to get
decent
brakes for my binder?  Are there heavy duty M/C and/or boosters that
make a
difference?

TIA,
Skip

BTW-  '79 Scout II, brake system in good shape, stainless steel
braided
brake lines.