Re: Question

Mike,
	You have a couple of options.  SSS will sell you the whole latch.
But you only need to the plastic peices.  I started thinking about this when
I was in the same boat.  On 78 and 79 Ford Broncos there was an option where
you could get sliders.  I went to Ford Dealer and they told me that it was an
obselete part.  So, I went to a junk yard and found a Bronco, got all four
plastic peices.  The guy just gave them to me.  They worked great.

Bruce Slykhouse Jr.