Re: Travelall engine work

"daniel.r.felix.1" wrote:
> stops, but the hood on my 800 (and I'm sure just about every 80/800) opens
> up until it hits the front of the top.  What I normally do is tie one end

Just like a *gag* Jeep.. if the wind catches you when you're opening the
hood, you run the risk of slamming it into the hardtop and denting it,
right?  :-(

On the T'all, it's a big heavy hinged affair much like any good mid-70s
mid/large-size boat.. meaning the hood opens ~ 45-degrees or so, on huge
heavy duty springed hinges.

Not far enough to let me sit on the cowl. ;-)  And while I *could* take
the hood off, that isn't really a viable solution for your typical
engine maintenance/carb overhaul projects.. could get awfully
cumbersome.

-Tom