Re: flacky pertronics?

Well that's exactly what I did. Just yanked the points out and put in
the pertronics. (Resistor still in place) Wow, you mean I did like I was
supposed to -- jeex, I must be loosing my touch. I guess the pertronics
ignitor is just a hall-effect switch. It seems odd that it would fail
intermittently. Well my conjecturing isn't worth a hill of beans (god, I
sound like my Gramps). I guess I'll have to swap in some points to be
sure.

Peace,

Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\